2018-2019 MEMBER REGISTRATION PACKAGE
Link to NEW Registration Database: https://www.vsatech.ca/scms/logon.cfm
Below you will find a number of forms and information to assist you to complete your registration. All inquires or emails regarding registration should be sent directly to [email protected].
Registration Package – October 15th Deadline – ALL Registrations
1. Registration Guide – a step by step guide to the NEW database
2. Member Registration & SOCAN Fee Form – this form is for club registration and SOCAN Fee payment.
3. Member Contact Roster Form 2018-19 – this is for contact information of president, registrar, head coach etc
4. Registration Payment Summary Form – must be completed PER BATCH and sent with payment to the office. Note competitive swimmers including novice swimmers must be in the system and registered by October 15th or fines may apply. Recreational & Short Term swimmers can be added throughout the season as programs run. If you cannot work the PDF, please use the excel version of the form
5. Certificate of Compliance 2018-19 – needs to be signed by president and returned to SSO
6. Fee Structure Guide 2018-19 – membership type & fee breakdown
7. Particpant Agreement for Minor
8. Waiver & Release of Liability Adult
9. CREDIT CARD Pre-Authorization Form– credit card will be kept on file for registration purposes. Request can be submitted to remove credit card pre-authorization at any time.
10. Change of Address or Contact Form – to be sent to SSO whenever there are any changes to the executive or head coach contact information
11. Insurance Certificate Request Form – Synchro Swim Ontario
12.List of Transferring Swimmers – Reminder transfers are now done online on the new registration system. Club registrars will receive a notice they have a transfer request. Registrars will accept the transfer or deny the transfer if member is not in good standing. If athletes are transferring during the year, please use the transfer form in the Athlete Registration & Transfer Policy.
13. Special Programs Registration Form – form to report non-members who are participating in camps and 1 week summer programs. These swimmers are not registered on E-Reg but information is submitted to SSO for insurance purposes.
Sample Wording for Members to include in their Registration Packages
Payment can be made by cheque or credit card but it must accompany registration and be submitted to the office by appropriate deadline dates.
Synchro Swim Ontario
12-89 Galaxy Blvd
Email Registrations to: